Ok I've said this like twenty times before but this time I mean it... No more dating!!! My friend Michelle and I have this thing. Since there are too many names as it is to remember in life, these men, (who do not deserve the space in our memory) for conversational purposes have to be labeled in some way sooooo we came up with a system. The ______ guy system.
Now im not going to go into detail with some of the names due to their "evil" nature but I will review some of my latest ones. There was "ankle guy" but since he stuck around for a while he actually aquired his real name (he was the dude I wrote about, the gringo on the date where I fell down the stairs) after that one there was "rapist cpa guy" who thought a couple of rum and cokes while watching dvds on a third date meant he was entitled to "some" (dude, no means no, no matter how hot you think you are or how succesful, pinning up a girl against her will is illegal) maybe it's a bit harsh since he didn't get to rape me but anyways it was intense. In the end he got mad and asked "what the hell is wrong with you?" to which I answered "dude, whats up with you, I said I didn't want to, whats the problem. I came over to watch the show and have a rum and coke like you said. SO FUCK YOU!" after which he threw me out practically (like I wasn't leaving to begin with) and said "If you had kept your mouth shut I would have asked you to stay" yeah right dude like I would have wanted to in the first place...
So after that there was "Law school guy" who nonchalantly invited me to "be more a part of the class" and go to las fiestas with them. "The part of the class" ended up being him and a friend after picking me up at my apt. (yeah in his car, big mistake) anyways, chillin until it was time to leave... once at my apt. he was magically too drunk to drive and so he stayed over... no problem for me as im seeing him just as a friend, no problem... While im falling asleep the dude kisses me... I tell him its late and that he's in school with me and that I have the whole " I don't shit where I eat policy." He tell's me that he' always thought I was "sexy" (I would have prefered smart) to which I responded "you're like every other guy" to which he responded "you and your comments"...
After this one I started to wonder if it was just me... If I was to stay single for the rest of my life unless I "gave them some" or "stayed quiet." That's when I met 180 guy. This was a new breed. I had never come across one of these... Most men, you see, are predictable, they only crave one thing (pussy.) But noooo not this one. He was interesting, "diferent" if you will. He liked me for me, for my tastes in film or music. Because I was smart and in law school. He was full blown at first, caught me completely off guard. "I LIKE YOU ALOT," "What do you want to so in April?" Soooooo after he blogged about falling hard I decided to let my guard down... ERROR!!!
After I let my guard down, because I decided he was a "good guy," he did a complete 180. Thus became "180 guy." He stopped sending mushy "I want to see you, mua" text messeges while in class and kissing me every chance he got. All of the sudden he had a million things to do in the name of his future and we would just have to meet up after 11 pm even though I had class the next morning.... the guy who invited me to a concert in April all of the sudden didn't know when he was going to cook that dinner he promised, and in spite of our diffences I knew this was not about them. My better judgement told me to "delete." In my dating experience I have gotten used to it. But since our first week had been increadible and every one told me that maybe the guy (including himself) just wanted to take it slow, I didn't. I didn't delete him...
Yeterday he didn't call, at first I knew somehow that it was over... actually I had know for a while. Now most people will say "what the fuck, three weeks, thats shit..." But they weren't there and actually the good part wasn't three weeks it was just one. But I got the nerve to say something.., god bless the power of msn... and so he told me that he hadd't felt much since the first week, that he actually imagined something serious and then decided thats not what he wanted, that we should be friends... That would've been nice to know about two weeks ago I thought (and some other facts that I can't disclose right now.)
So yeah thats it for me! I can't keep wasting precious nerve endings (besides the ones I kill while drinking) on men ok... Im seriously not going to date. Just going to concentrate on myself and on my studies...
I'll let you all know on how that ended...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That sounds like about 80% of my past experiences with guys too.
Post a Comment