Monday, January 29, 2007

Black Holes...

Many were the times, when wondering into black holes, I stopped in my tracks and did a full 180 right back to where I was. You see those damn holes are dangerous, filled with possible loss and pain, never able to get quite back to where you were from... Some were sane decisions, I must say, knowing that the abyss I was to be lead towards was in no way worth the journey. But I must add that sometimes you have to get lost in order to find yourself. You can't stay where you are for the rest of your life because you would have never gone anywhere... And so my fellow travelers in this time and space we call life, I am heading toward one of those scary black abysses, never quite ready for the dark that might ensue, just looking foward to the light I might reach In the other side...

No comments: